Arnicare Cream boasts so many therapeutic virtues that it truly deserves all our respect. The many benefits obtained from the Arnica plant have been known for a long time.
We strive to preserve its properties, for the good of your health. From growing and harvesting the plants, right through to turning them into healthcare solutions.
From growing to harvesting, everything we do is focused on taking the utmost care of both the plants and of biodiversity. We have therefore set out a code of good harvesting practice.
Respecting arnica means respecting the benefits of its active ingredients. That is why we have chosen to use only fresh, whole flowering plants in our homeopathic preparations.
Arnicare® Gel can be used in combination with oral Arnicare Tablets for both general and local relief.
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in 1.5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz. value-size tube.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.